Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's Girl Scouts cookie sales time! As a Co-Leader of my daughter's Girl Scouts troop since its inception 5 years ago, for every 10 boxes of Girl Scouts cookies that you purchase from my daughter and mention this promotion, I pledge that my law firm, The Tax Counsel, will donate 1 box of cookies to the Second Harvest Food Bank and Department of Veterans Affairs. Free delivery of the cookies is limited to the Orange County, CA area. Please send me an email at Marianne@TheTaxCounsel.com if you would like to order Girl Scouts cookies from my daughter. Try the new cookie, Cranberry Citrus Crisps. It's good, and best of all, it's for a good cause. You get to help both the Girl Scouts and the Second Harvest Food Bank and Department of Veterans Affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.